[SD-User] Trouble with rig control

G3ZSU g3zsu at btopenworld.com
Fri Mar 25 17:21:42 EST 2005

Martyn,

I don't know the answer.  My FT-1000MP runs fine.  I suspect it may be to do
with the scanning, interrogation or refresh rates.  I've looked briefly
through the files that Paul has created in SD but can't immediately see an
issue.  You'll probably need to use the User Manual which Yaesu do give a
fair description of the code in, to see how this maps to Pauls' profiles.

I remember having to change the refresh rate when I set up YPLog some years
ago.

Probably not much help, but good luck.

73

Shaun