[SD-User] Ukraine contest

Dimi, LZ5AZ lz5az.wwyc at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 08:44:15 EST 2005

Dave Lindsay wrote:
> Noticed a glitch when working the Ukraine contest. Hope you can
> understand how I explain this.
>
> I work QRP & sometimes I don't manage to get through to the call I have
> entered. Say I entered UU5AA & I have worked him before on another band
> or mode his district comes up automatically, for example DO. I dont
> manage to contact him so I press ESC to delete the entry. The district
> DO does not get removed.
>
> I then work RV9WZ & enter his serial number but I cant remove the DO &
> it gets logged as well. I found 3 instances of this which I had to edit
> out of the ALL file.
>
> I was using V12.05 with the replacement SD.EXE file
>
> Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?  Other than that the
> program was great.
>
> Dave   GM4HQF   G-QRP  2513
> Aberdeen
>

> ---
> Virus Database (VPS): 0544-8, 04/11/2005
> Tested on: 06/11/2005 12:39:42

Almost same here, but i've managed to delete. If not happened with minus
"-" .. then log the qso and type "ZAP" - it deletes last qso.. that didn't
troubeled me much anyway...

--
73!
    Dimi

http://www.lz5az.com
lz5az [at] amsat.org or lz5az.wwyc [at] gmail.com

World Wide Young Contesters
http://www.wwyc.net