[SD-User] SD V12.06 and WIn 95

Paul O'Kane pokane at ei5di.com
Tue Nov 29 18:12:12 EST 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Alex Allan" <alex at gm3zbe.plus.com>

> ...486 laptop with Windows 95.  Amazingly enough it all works well,
> including winkey except for one problem.  If I have caps lock on I
> can’t enter the numbers in callsigns if it is off the function keys won’t
> send the CW messages.

Please try the FORCENUM command.  It was originally intended
for non-UK/US keyboards, and it forces numbers from the top row
regardless of the state of Caps Lock - it should do the trick!

It's also worth trying Auto CW - toggled with ' (apostrophe).  That
way, you can run without ever using the function keys for CW.

73,
Paul EI5DI