[SD-User] SD-User SD11.34 - log-save-problem

Manfred Ockert m.ockert at bss-services.de
Thu Sep 1 06:17:59 EDT 2005

hello,
after same problem during WAE here again in YO-DX-contest had troubles with SD11.34

the problem is: one qso (of 20) was written to   yodx05ym%ALL  file
the regular logfile named: yodx05ym.all

Why a  second file with a percent-char instead of a dot-char will be written ???
Might be... I user several times  DUMP und QDUMP commands, to write the  log to disk.
is there a "naming" problem???

After a restart there are message like .... do not edit...  etc.
I use a german keyboard ... thats why ??

try to attach  parts of the log (continued with sd10.15 in Contest...)
73
Fred
dl5ym