[SD-User] duplicate serials in 11.34

Paul O'Kane pokane at ei5di.com
Mon Sep 5 10:47:57 EDT 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Erik AMSAT" <on5ai at amsat.org>

> I am using version 11.34. During HF Fieldday last weekend using
> UBA > option I noticed that there were several duplicate serials
> in the log.

> .. When I try to re-open the log in SD, I get the same message
> and the program doesn't load the logfile anymore.

Please send me your .ALL and .AUD (audit) files for this contest.
It's easy for me to restore everything from the audit file, and the
next SDCHECK will have this option.

I have re-written the file handling routines for SD and I'm testing
them now before releasing V11.35.  Several EI stations used this test
version in SSB FD (I was at EI1DD/P) and everything worked fine.

73,
Paul EI5DI