[SD-User] SD and IC706mk2g ?!

Alex, S50DX s50dx at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 14 14:38:08 EDT 2006

Hello to the group.

  I am trying to setup SD and ICOM IC-706MK2G for portable use. I am using home made CI-V interface described at G3VGR home page. The control woks fine in N1MM, HRD and under DOS with the CT and TR logger. In Windows also via USB-COM adapter.

  But I can't get it to run in SD. I have changed address in IC706.SD file and still no luck. Can someone help, please?

  Vy 73 de Alex, S50DX

      Aleksander Hocevar, S50DX

Cecovje 4, 2390 Ravne na Koroskem, Slovenia
Tel.:  +386 2 821 88 99, GSM +386 4 043 68 49