[SD-User] Stew Perry 160-Meter Contest

EP Swynar gswynar at durham.net
Mon Dec 25 11:31:12 EST 2006

Good Morning All,

I am HARDLY competent when it comes to computers & electronic logging, so please bear with my apparent (oh, alright, it's REAL!) stupidity when it comes to such things...

Specifically, I recently downloaded the SD programme, & have been playing around with it, hoping to utilize it in the matter of submitting my results, electronically, for the upcoming Stew Perry 160-Meter Contest...question: since this is, after all, strictly a 160 ONLY event, why do the dummy results from my tinkering around show all of the callsigns I've entered to be for the 80-meter band...?!

I don't get it --- any & all help would be appreciated (BTW, I've tried everything I know to change the hi-lite on the band, to no avail).

Many thanks in advance, & my vy

~73!~ Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ