[SD-User] New Super Check Partial Files Available VER20060228 (28 Feb 2006)

Randy Thompson, K5ZD k5zd at charter.net
Mon Feb 27 20:11:58 EST 2006

There is a new release of the Super Check Partial database files available
at http://www.k5zd.com/scp/

This set of files was created out of 2,943,002 QSOs from 2,307 logs. The
full data set contained 114,651 unique calls resulting in a master.dta file
of 39,707 calls after filtering.

You can download the files individually or in a complete package as a zip
file.

Please send me your CQ 160m CW/Phone and ARRL DX CW/Phone logs immediately
after the contests and I will produce another set of SCP files before the CQ
WPX Phone. The easiest thing is to cc k5zd at contesting.com when you submit
your Cabrillo format log to the sponsor's robot.

Enjoy!

Randy Thompson, K5ZD
E-mail k5zd at contesting.com
Web: http://www.k5zd.com