[SD-User] SDVCHECK

David Dix david at minicat.co.uk
Mon Jan 2 07:35:48 EST 2006

Hi All,
Have used SDV for the VHF Christmas Cumulative and it all worked fine. I am having trouble generating an output file to integrate the contest activity with my normal logging programme VQLog. Everytime I try to generate either an ADIF or text file the SDCheck says "Invalid Band QSO 1" "Invalid Band QSO 2" etc. etc. This just carries on and on. Even if I make up a test file with just one QSO it still does the same and keeps incrementing until I have to close the programme to stop it.

I'm probably missing something really basic but am panicing a bit at the thought of having to re-key 130 odd QSO's!

Any assistance greatfully received.
Good New Year to all
David