[SD-User] Dupe Check Number

Paul O'Kane pokane at ei5di.com
Mon Jan 16 14:11:58 EST 2006

---- Original Message -----
From: "Fred Fenwick" <g0aoj at hotmail.com>

> ... when it comes up and tells you that the QSO is a dupe it
> would be a good idea if it could display the number that you
> gave to the station ...

I believe SD is doing this in most, if not all contests.  When
there's a match betwen the callsign being entered and any call
already logged (whether or not it's a dupe), a QSO summary
window opens on the top RHS of the screen. This shows, for each
band, the time, QSO number (Serial Sent) and data received.

Dupes are identified/highlighted by the band shown in red.

Please let me know if this isn't happening when you run SD.

73,
Paul E5DI