[SD-User] REF Contest - 2

Paul O'Kane pokane at ei5di.com
Tue Jan 24 02:22:14 EST 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "iz2eju" <iz2eju at libero.it>

> Hello, I think I have fixed my bug. I added my country in REFDX.CTY,
> so now SD is scoring correctly QSOs with French station,

> I also changed QREFDX.TPL the row NON-AREA-MULTS :N

I believe this should remain "Y" - there are some countries outside
France (in REFDX.CTY) that count as mults.  Here are some notes for
SD setup from last year.

___________________

NOTE for entrants.  Scoring is by continent, but SD does not know what
continent you're in, because your prefix and country are not included
in the REFDX file.

So, please add your own country record, from DXCC.CTY, to REFDX.CTY.
If you do not do this, SD will not score correctly, and you will have
to edit many QSO records after the contest - although your Cabrillo
log will not be affected.

SD identifies which stations you can work for points. If it displays
the country name and beam heading, once you've entered two or more
callsign characters, then it's OK to go ahead.  You can log other
stations, but they will not score.