[SD-User] WAE 2006

Paul O'Kane pokane at ei5di.com
Mon Jul 24 17:42:18 EDT 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "Fred Ockert" <m.ockert at bss-services.de>

> WHY are all received QTC's (received) in  PHONE - mode ??

Thanks - that will be fixed in V13.07.

>  ..SD13.06 still not communicating with microHam-USB
> interface (with my IC737).. is it an Win98 problem?

SD 13.06 works OK here with the mictoHam USB-RS232 interface,
and with K1EL's WinKeyer USB.

> ( N1MM and Mixwin are communicating with CAT interface via microHam...
> SD does not...hmmm)

It's probably something in the SD.INI file.  Please delete
your SD.INI file, or rename it, then run SD again, and use
the PORTS command to redefine your "serial" port(s).

73,
Paul EI5DI