[SD-User] V12.16 Released

Paul O'Kane pokane at ei5di.com
Thu Mar 30 17:46:32 EST 2006

V12.16          30 March 2006

SPDX Contest:
    This time the new templates are included.

    Fixed display of non-SP calls - broken in
    V12.12.  Now they turn red.

Help Files:
    Italian version supplied - thanks IZ2EJU.
    To use it, copy SDHELP.ITA to SDHELP.TXT.

    French version supplied, although it needs to
    be updated.  Sorry I don't know who did the
    translation.  Copy SDHELP.FR to SDHELP.TXT.

    I'd be happy to get the Help file in other
    languages for distribution with SD.

SD is free from www.ei5di.com.

If you find any new bugs, please send details to
sd-user at contesting.com.  Keep an older version of any
program you download - as insurance.  Some older
versions are available from www.ei5di.com/sd/vaults

If you just want the new sd.exe alone, you can get it
from www.ei5di.com/sd/sdexe.zip.

The template files are at www.ei5di.com/sd/template.zip
 - they're included in sdexe.zip.

73,