[SD-User] SD, WINKEY and KEYBOARD

THOMAS TAYLOR thomas.taylor19 at btinternet.com
Sun May 21 17:25:27 EDT 2006

Hi Paul,

  I have installed SD on my Toshiba Satellite 210CS Pentium Laptop with WinKey into COM 1. The OS is Windows 98SE.

  The F key macros only work when CAPS LOCK is enabled on the keyboard,
  yet when in CAP LOCKS if I type a callsign containing figures 2 or 3, the figures are omitted.
  If I disable the CAP LOCKS the keyboard types all figures perfectly - but there is no output from the F key macros.

  Is there a solution to this or do I have to keep toggling the CAP LOCKS  on and off during a contest?

  73 de TOM / G0PSE

Tom Taylor