[SD-User] V13.10 Released

quale quale at online.no
Mon Nov 27 02:39:11 EST 2006

Just having submitted the CQWW-CW-log created by safe SD v.11.02 I have decided for an upgrade to latest release 13.10.

Have not yet converted to auto-keying as my Kenwood TS-570 did not communicate with the computer when first attempted back in 2001/2002.  Will give this another go his time around.

Also - I look forward to try out the new Fylkestest-facilities :-) during the upcoming week-end (ref. Paul's note below).

Big TNX to Paul for straightforward, no-nonsense efficient tools!

73 de "conservative" Chris - LA8OM