[SD-User] NAQP CW SD version 13.25

Howard Motley hmmjr at comcast.net
Sun Aug 5 15:47:16 EDT 2007

Cabrillo log:
The name sent is not put into the qso records.
"DX"  is placed before the call signs of all stations worked.

I don't know if this is a problem or not but the file does not look like the
one on the NAQP web site for the above reasons.

ADIF file:
Name and QTH received are not put into the file.

This is a problem. I don't look forward to manually entering the QTH and
name received on all 578 Q's when I import this log into my main station
log.  The name is not really a big deal but I sure would like the QTH
information.

Puck, W4PM