[SD-User] WAE - QTC

Paul O'Kane pokane at ei5di.com
Mon Aug 13 17:57:51 EDT 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "H. M. Motley Jr." <hmmjr at comcast.net>

> I found that if I closed the program and restarted it,
> it lost count of the QTC number sent and did not remember
> how many QTC I've sent to various stations.

I'm sorry, that used to work and I got caught the same
way - asking for QTCs from stations who had already
given me 10.  I'll have that fixed before the SSB
event.

> Also if I had sent a station 6 QTC's and he asked for
> more later,  the program did not know I had sent him
> previous QTC's!

Yes - it's part of the same problem - all QTC tracking
info was lost when SD was restarted.

> I also noticed when sending a QTC, that a station I
> had entered and then "Zapped" (I could never copy his
> number) apperared in the QTC window to send.

You can Tab back to the Callsign field in the initial
QTC window, then change the call and continue with the
QTCs.

> The on screen score got messed up somehow and was
> counting the QTC's twice in it's calculations.

Thanks - I'll check that, and fix it if necessary.

73,
Paul EI5DI