[SD-User] DXCC

Dave Sergeant dave at davesergeant.com
Mon Dec 17 01:52:10 EST 2007

On 16 Dec 2007 at 21:27, Bjarni wrote:

> Hi.
> Does anyone out there know of a software that can run through your
> log, any log, like SDCHECK does and give you a list of calls for DXCC
> in that  log, so you can check if you have sent a card or not or got a
> new entry? Please let me know. 73-TF3GB, Bjarni.

What you want is one of the station logging programs, rather than
SD/SDCHECK which are specifically written as contest logging
programs.

I use XMLog (http://www.xmlog.com), though there are hundreds of
others.

You can transfer your SD QSOs to that via ADIF (do an ADIF output
from SDCHECK then an Import ADIF in your logging software). Non-
contest QSOs you will have to add yourself).

XMLog can tell you what countries you have worked on what bands and
many other statistics. You can tell it what QSOs you have confirmed.
Together with packet interface for the cluster, QRZ.com callsign
lookup, etc, etc.

73 Dave G3YMC

http://www.davesergeant.com