[SD-User] Ver 13.14

Ron Fraser ron at gm0ntl50.freeserve.co.uk
Wed Feb 7 09:48:38 EST 2007

Downloaded this with a view to using it in REF DX contest. However CAT control is not working and will not change bands. When PORTS cmd is carried out the listing shows the COM port settings for the FT1000MP as:
8 N 0, where as stopbits should be 2. I can find no way to edit

 BTW, while trying out an earlier version from last year, there also was no CAT control either. There was a mention in the SD-USER archives that a bug was present and that it would be corrected. Has this been done or is it still present or is it just me, hi hi?

Hope someone can help as I've used SD for REF on previous years and I think it is still preferrable to another well known option.

73
Ron GM0NTL