[SD-User] New Super Check Partial Files Available VER20070704 (4 Jul 2007)

Randy Thompson, K5ZD k5zd at charter.net
Tue Jul 3 22:13:56 EDT 2007

A new release of the Super Check Partial database files is now available at
http://www.k5zd.com/scp/

Thanks to wonderful support from the contest community and the public
availability of the CQ WW logs, this is the largest Super Check Partial
database ever!  3,122 logs containing 4,171,832 QSOs (132,110 unique calls)
from contests over the past 2 years was filtered and sorted to result in a
master file with 44,300 calls.

Let me know if you find any broken calls that may be the result of too many
people busting them.  Even with over 1000 known bad calls removed, there are
always some that sneak through.

Please send me your logs immediately after each contest.  The easiest thing
is to cc k5zd at contesting.com when you submit your Cabrillo format log to the
sponsor's robot.

Good luck in the upcoming IARU contest!

Randy Thompson, K5ZD