[SD-User] ARRL November Sweepstakes

Christopher Hall ve9ceh at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 2 09:55:13 EST 2007

Hi Folks

Im new to SD, only having used its template for the CQWWSSB recently and liked it. Im planning to use it in the Kentucky QSO Party but noticed that there was no template for it. I realized I could use the 4 General template and and figured out I had to write a Kentucky county .mlt file for it and that seems to have solved the problem. I also want to use SD in the ARRL November Sweepstakes, but notice there is no template for specifically that contest either or one that has fields for all the required exchange stuff. If I understand this years rules correctly, the exchange is a serial, a letter class, a check number and a section. How can I use SD to do this?