[SD-User] OK/OM Contest

Paul O'Kane pokane at ei5di.com
Sun Nov 11 12:58:30 EST 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mike Harris" <mike.harris at horizon.co.fk>

> Just checked my Cabrillo log and noticed that the district
> code isn't detailed in the report e.g:

Sorry about that - it was fixed earlier today, and the
updated SDCHECK is at www.ei5di.com/sd/sdcheck.zip.

> Also, not that it makes much difference, the scoring only
> applies 1 point per QSO (EU) it doesn't apply the following:

All you need to do is multiply your claimed score by 3.
SD assigns points per QSO as defined in the template file
QOKOMDX.TPL.  I should have reminded entrants outside EU to
change the figure to 3.

There are no other implications, as the Cabrillo QSO records
contain no scoring information.

73,
Paul EI5DI