[SD-User] RUN mode

Malcolm - G4CXT g4cxt at 3hc.co.uk
Thu Apr 3 13:39:17 EDT 2008

Howie

I do think its vitally important that some things are left for the
operator to do in a contest.  If everything is fully automated then
contesting will become a case of logging in to the computer on your
return from the pub to see what score you got - a bit like bidding on e-bay.

;-)

Malcolm  G4CXT

Howard Hoyt wrote:
> Hi Paul -
>
> Yes, 14.0
> I am aware of the keyboard control but it seems antithetical to have
> the ability to switch to S&P via tuning and not have a way to switch
> automatically to run ???
> In the heat of a contest, that would take some getting used to.

Malcolm - G4CXT