[SD-User] LZ OPEN

Paul O'Kane pokane at ei5di.com
Fri Apr 4 03:27:25 EDT 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "lz1qv" <zlatanov.d at gmail.com>

> I can't make the program to send correct exchange in LZ OPEN.

F2 should be unchanged as #C #S#E

SD has internal code to send the full exchange, and #S
is all you need.

However, the received exchange must be logged with a
space - as in "032 008".

For information - I noticed a problem here with the
"Time Remaining"  window.  It was not listing recent
QSOs, although it worked OK last week.

I found that the change to "Summer Time" explains
the difference.  In Control Panel / Date & Time /
Time Zone - the option to "Automatically adjust
clock for daylight saving changes" must NOT be
selected - for SD to work correctly in this respect

I'm working on a fix.

73,
Paul EI5DI