[SD-User] Rig Control with IC-735 Using WinkeyerUSB

Burton Griffin wb6cyk at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 4 23:33:27 EDT 2008

Paul, I am using Ver. 13.38 on a Win98 Pentium and trying to setup rig control and Winkey using the two serial ports.  I know the radio is working because Ham Radio Deluxe tracks it at 1200 baud.  Do I need to change SD.ini to 1200 baud on the serial port?  Both com ports are working but I am having no luck getting SD to recognize the rig even by switching the com port assignments.  I have been through the manual several times trying to see some command to initiate control that I am not using.  Help!

73,  Burton - WB6CYK