[SD-User] 2 contests same time

Paul O'Kane pokane at ei5di.com
Thu Apr 17 13:34:47 EDT 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ed Hughes" <kg4w at comcast.net>

> When participating in 2 contests over same weekend,
> do the Function key messages need to be re-programed
> each time when switching between contests ?

Not when you keep two separate copies of SD in separate
folders - each with its own SD.INI (created the first
time SD is run).

The only thing you can't share is com ports - for the
keyer and for rig control.

> 2nd question, I seem to be "locked into" sending "A"
> for the number "1". I use "CWZERO" command, but
> when I get to point to specify A or 1, I cannot get
> rid of the A

There's no need to delete it - press Enter to leave it
unchanged, or type 1 and press Enter to change it to 1.

73,
Paul EI5DI