[SD-User] CAT Control for Icom 718

Rex Simmons simmonsr at sssnet.com
Sun Aug 17 09:02:50 EDT 2008

I've just started using SD and like it very much.  I would like to know if
CAT control works with the Icom 718 by choosing one of the other Icom models
in the Ports command.  It works well with my Kenwood TS-450S to record the
frequencies and I would like to do the same with my IC-718.  Thanks much in
advance for your help.

Rex, KD8ELX

  _____

It has removed 1517 spam emails to date.
Try SPAMfighter <http://www.spamfighter.com/len>  for free now!