[SD-User] Problem with sd14.11 in cqwwcw

Ron Pratt g4ddx.ron at virgin.net
Wed Dec 3 17:33:54 EST 2008

I met a problem using SD 14.11 in CQWWCW. Everything was alright until I
switched off and reloaded after 3 hours on Sunday with about 650 QSO's in
log. I found that the space bar now entered the qso into the log without
going to the Zone entry. As I was working S&P I had to Zap the entry if I
did not succeed in working it or alter the zone manually. Does anybody know
what I have done wrong? Used with old logs there is no problem. In spite of
this I really enjoyed myself.

Further problem I have is that after making Dup and Mult files I cannot open
them. I am told "Unable to open, no program associated with them"

I am not a computer buff but I am hope there is somebody out there who can
help.

CQWW SOAB

755 qso's

75 countries