[SD-User] Problem with sd 14.11 in cqwwcw

Ron Pratt g4ddx.ron at virgin.net
Fri Dec 5 02:24:13 EST 2008

Thanks Paul, exactly as you said there was an L under the line and removal
cured my problem. As I have never used that facility I can't understand how
it got switched on. Tiredness perhaps as I only used hand keying. As for
using the space bar, it is so convenient for tabbing but I will follow your
advice in future.

Concerning the DUP and MULT files I was able to open as you said and get the
information that I wanted. Strange though that the other files opened with
just a double click and on previous versions of SD that I have used all
files opened with a double click but no problem now I know.

 If I may ask a further question, did you ever make a dupe produce a Beep as
I remember someone asking for?

Thanks for a superb programme Paul and your backup.

Ron. G4DDX