[SD-User] Call Changes

Paul O'Kane pokane at ei5di.com
Thu Feb 21 18:50:01 EST 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Muzyka" <g4rcg at yahoo.co.uk>

> When in ESM in CQ and you work a station you enter the call
> press enter to start the message then while sending the
> message you tab back (as the ESM auto tabs to the S/N field)
> as you got one of the letters in the call wrong, and alter
> one of the letters of the call then tab back to the S/N field
> and press enter to give the TU and my Call, ESM send the
> corrected call BUT when the corrected call in the call field
> goes up into the log IT CHANGES BACK TO THE WRONG CALL.

I've tested this here on V13.38, and I get the correct call
logged every time - the edited one.  It make no difference
whether I use WinKey or SD's internal keyer.

Please send me your .INI file, and I'll run the test with
that.  It may not be the answer, but it's one variable worth
checking.

73,
Paul EI5DI