[SD-User] New Super Check Partial Files Available VER20080120 (20 Jan 2008)

Randy Thompson, K5ZD k5zd at charter.net
Sun Jan 20 18:11:24 EST 2008

A new release of the Super Check Partial database files is now available at
http://www.k5zd.com/scp/

Statistics:
  Calls in master file: 43,353
  Source Logs: 2,944
  Total QSOs: 3,838,226 (unique calls: 127,941)

If you ever want to check what version of the SCP files you are using, look
for a call beginning with "VER".  Every SCP file includes the version number
in the list of calls.  VERYYYYMMDD

Please send me your logs immediately after each contest.  The easiest thing
is to cc k5zd at contesting.com when you submit your Cabrillo format log to the
sponsor's robot.

Next release of master files will be late February after ARRL DX CW.

Randy Thompson, K5ZD
E-mail k5zd at contesting.com
Web: http://www.k5zd.com

PS - Please let me know if you find any bad calls in the master file.