[SD-User] Aborting the Voice Keyer

Nick Gregory nickg0hik at fsmail.net
Tue Jul 22 06:12:48 EDT 2008

Hi Les,
Thanks for that, unfortunately it does not work, it just "plays" the 1 second of silence, when the CQ call has ended.
Regards
Nick

Message Received: Jul 22 2008, 08:26 AM
From: "Les Elliott"
To: nickg0hik at fsmail.net
Subject: Re: [SD-User] Aborting the Voice Keyer

Nick, Paul suggested putting an empty .wav file (1 second silence sort of
thing) in an unused 'memory', then hitting that F key to stop the message.
Never tried it tho'.
GL
Les