[SD-User] CC test

Clive GM3POI gm3poi2 at btinternet.com
Mon Mar 10 09:40:51 EDT 2008

Well I see now that I have two problems. Two marked HQ stations don't show a
bonus against them and just taking a single band my bonus total in the
summary is not what it adds up too going through the log. So far I'm Three
bonuses under what I should have and that is just on 40m. I am going to
check through all bands the hard way.
     I don't know whether it is possible for Paul to add in SDcheck a re
score all facility.
73 Clive GM3POI