[SD-User] ESM

Paul O'Kane pokane at ei5di.com
Tue Mar 11 10:28:40 EDT 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Muzyka" <g4rcg at yahoo.co.uk>

> Will the ESM problem that I highlighted have a fix before
> Wed's night CC test,

Yes - it's fixed in the new version of SD.EXE (V13.39A)
at www.ei5di.com/sd/sdexe.zip - I mentioned this yesterday.

Please let me know if anything is not working as expected.

If there are no reports of problems, I'll upload this
as V13.40 this evening

73,
Paul EI5DI

ESM:
    With ESM enabled in RUN mode, and the exchange
    started before completing the callsign, any
    additional callsign edits (by returning to the
    callsign field before logging) were picked up by
    the keyer but were not logged.  Fixed.  Thanks
    G4RCG.