[SD-User] Winkey problem -again

Rik IZ2EJU iz2eju at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 15 02:50:52 EDT 2008

Hello ! I had problems on my PC with ver 13 40 a, can't make it run, I had the same
problems of Ian G3KZR. I have tried several times. I have tried also on another PC,
but it is always the same.
Now I have tried 13.41 and again it seems that SD doesn't like my old serial Winkey...
I am now back on 13.39, that runs smoothly as usual (it also has a little bug,
because I can't have any speed change with Winkey pot till the first CW message
has been sent, but this is a very little problem).

Have a good week-end, I will be working all saturday, and my wife has planned
a pic-nic on sunday, and so saying Bye to RDXC...

73 from Rik IZ2EJU