[SD-User] New Problem

John Muzyka g4rcg at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Mar 19 18:02:17 EDT 2008

Downloaded the new version tonight V13.41d and was playing about with it in a test contest that I had previously used for testing SD and in RUN mode it was switching itself into S&P mode?? I switched it back by pressing the ` button it went back into Run then switched back, used the ' button and a few sec;s later it switched back to S&P ??? wierd
  I had no issues with either pausing or speeds
  Just need to sort this one now, I will try a re-boot and see if that does anything

  John G4RCG