[SD-User] Rig Control with SD 14.00

GM4SID sidwill at lineone.net
Sun Mar 23 11:57:26 EDT 2008

I have installed SD 14.00 and checked most paramaters using a dummy set-up for
the SPDXC (Next Weekend).  I like the automatic changeover from RUN to S+P and
the speed control (both methods) now seems to be sorted as has the start-up
glitches etc.,  but I am disappointed that I can no longer set Linktime and
Polltime.  SD has are pre-set them at 100 and 200 for my FT1000MP and this is
too fast to change frequency from the keyboard.  In previous versions I always
set these at about 250 or 300 and was able to control the frequency.  Can we
have control of this back please Paul?

73 de Sid GM4SID
sidwill at lineone.net