[SD-User] Updates

Rik IZ2EJU iz2eju at yahoo.com
Thu May 1 13:38:30 EDT 2008

Hi guys !
  I have just downloaded 14.03, and testing it for next ARI DX contest, on saturday 3rd may and sunday 4th may. It seems that SD is the only thing OK in my shack... Antennas are down, because of work on the roof... I will try with a wire from my window !
  Anyway, I am writing for another reason. Could we have only updates files ? It will help to keep personal settings of SD (for example, I have a tempalte.txt file with only contests that I can do, I have deleted ARI - DX side and its template etc.).
  Hoping to hear (it will be hard to contact you...) you in ARI DX,
  73 from Rik IZ2EJU