[SD-User] WKUSB

Chr Quale chris.quale at gmail.com
Thu May 15 16:31:02 EDT 2008

Lars;

I was stuck with the same when I got my winkey soldered up. The solution:

In device manager, open the USB-device / advanced [for the detected keyer
hardware] and change the port setting from COM12 to COM3 (or another unused
number between COM1 and COM8). This should give communication wth the keyer
[when choosing COM3 from the pulldown menu in Winkeyer2, which spans COM1 -
COM8].

73 de
Chris / LA8OM