[SD-User] JT DX Contest

Paul O'Kane pokane at ei5di.com
Sun Nov 9 17:56:11 EST 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mike Harriman" <mike_g4sjx at hotmail.com>

> Is there a template for the JT DX Contest,

Not yet, but here's a challenge to all you sd-users out
there (440 on this mailing list at present).

The rules for the contest are at
http://www.hornucopia.com/contestcal/jt50.pdf

It seems to be a single-mode contest, either CW or SSB.
The template will correspond to other type 10 contests,
with "area" and "country" mults.  In this case we will
need a new JARL.MLT file with one "district code" with
a value of 50, and something to say that only JT stations
will give this.

It seeems to me to be a bit pointless for all JT
stations to send 59(9)50 in every QSO - but that's
another matter.

If no one else volunteers, I'll provide a template
before the weekend.

The only other users will have to be do is to use SDCHECK,
after the contest, to mark every JT QSO as a multiplier.

73,
Paul EI5DI