[SD-User] Master DTA Not Found

Paul O'Kane pokane at ei5di.com
Mon Nov 24 13:39:09 EST 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gordon Brown" <gordonbrowns at btinternet.com>

> ... I had a message appear on the white line just above
> where the log of recent QSO's are listed it said - "MASTER.DTA
> not found".

MASTER.DTA is a file needed for SD's Super Check Partial (SCP)
feature.  There is a link on the website for downloading it.

SCP is enabled or disabled with the SCP command, or is
enabled temporarily (for one QSO) with the = sign (typed
in the Callsign field on the logging line).

If the MASTER.DTA file is not present when you use the SCP
command, an error message appears, but I'd expect it below
the logging line.  What version of SD was used?

73,
Paul EI5DI