[SD-User] QSO frequency

David Gould dave at g3ueg.co.uk
Tue Oct 28 05:46:32 EDT 2008

After the CQWW contest this weekend there has been some discussion
elsewhere about stations transmitting out of band on 40m.

When I operate split on my FT1000MP I RX on the main VFO and TX on
the sub vfo.   I have just looked at my log data in the .csv file and
I noticed that the frequency recorded is that from the main VFO and
hence is showing many QSOs as out of band, when I absolutely know they weren't.

I have not produced the Cabrillo file yet but will this contain the
misleading frequency data, and if so can it be corrected to at least
look legal even if not the actual frequency.

73,
Dave, G3UEG