[SD-User] Load.LST

John Muzyka g4rcg at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Feb 18 15:53:55 EST 2009

Hi All,
I have been trying to get SD to send names from the LST file which ic called LOAD.LST which I have got from G3RSD but I have not been able to get SD to either show teh call or send a call
I have gone into SD directory and made sure that LOAD.LST is there, it is (and checked the SD.INI to make sure it shows up in there as well)
I have gone into the call field and entered LOAD, there appears underneath some text saying enter the LST file, so put in LOAD (no extention) and it then says loading the LST.
My F2 is "#C #N #T #S BK#E
This DOES not send the name as I believe it should, just spent 20 mins on the phone with Jeff G3RSD and gone through all the settings with him and neither of us can see why it is not working.
Helpppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
Anyone any idea's I wanted to get it going for Thursday's CC test
Cheers
John G4RCG
I am on Skype johng4rcg