[SD-User] IC7200

RFD fdavis at nfld.net
Thu Jul 23 06:59:16 PDT 2009

Never did get SDI to key  my ICOM IC7200  while using a shared COM PORT for control and CW.
Am using my WINKEY USB unit and all working fine now --- CW via WINKEY USB and Freq/control from IC7200 USB .

IC7200 USB is converted to COM 8 for my setup and BPS1 = 4800 default.  I have tried to run higher speed but doesn't appear to work.
At 4800 there is a latency in the readout ....it lags the actual rig freq for a sec or so .

73 Frank VO1HP