[SD-User] Russian DX Test

Paul O'Kane pokane at ei5di.com
Thu Mar 19 15:52:45 PDT 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Muzyka" <g4rcg at yahoo.co.uk>

> is this correct what you have put on about single band
> entry in the RDX this weekend, they MUST be mixed mode ?

> I have done this contest for the past 3 years and won it
> for G as SOSB 20m CW have they changed the rules ?

Here is the relevant extract from the rules at
http://www.rdxc.org/asp/pages/rulesg.asp
as translated by RX9TX.  The rule has not changed
for 2009.

"SOSB - Single Op, single band, MIXED (6 different band
entries, separately 160, 80, 40, 20, 15, 10 m"

There is no other SOSB category.

> .. I wont be putting in an entry as I dislike SSB tests full stop.

You could still have won last year using CW only, because
mults count once only per band regardless of mode.

73,
Paul EI5DI