[SD-User] Recent email virus ?

Andy GD0TEP andy at gd0tep.com
Wed Mar 25 02:13:23 PDT 2009

>From the sounds of it, these emails are a request from the recipients own
email system asking you to clarify who you are. It is a form of spam
filtering. If you don't 'register' on this guys white list, then further
emails from you don't get delivered to the recipient.

I wouldn't be worried about a virus, clicking on the link is up to you. I
personally don't bother.

73 Andy
http://www.gd0tep.com