[SD-User] Using F5

summers brian summersb at telus.net
Sun Nov 8 19:15:16 PST 2009

During this weekend's sweepstakes contest whilst in S&P mode I noticed the following. I hear a station calling CQ, type in the callsign and press enter. If the called station comes back to me with the exchange which I then enter everything is fine.

But if the station comes back and queries my callsign I would press F5 which sends my callsign. But having done that the cursor has moved across to the callsign field. If I don't notice this and type in the exchange that's sent to me it ends up immediately following the callsign.

Should I be doing something different? Using V14.26

Brian VE7JKZ