[SD-User] where does SDCheck put the Cabrillo .LOG file

G3WPF g3wpf at sky.com
Wed Nov 18 07:59:24 PST 2009

Check to see whether Vista's security measures have put your program under
C:\user\[yourname]\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files.  You are better
off not putting programs such as SD in the C:\Program Files folder as Vista
doesn't like programs changing the file structure within that directory.  I
found that out to my cost with my normal logging program.  Even though it
said it was saving within the C:\Program Files directory it wasn't as I
didn't have the shortcut set to run the program as an administrator.

You could get round it my installing SD to C:\SD.

Reg