[SD-User] CQWW SSB Log Submission

Jim Koshmider k8oz1 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 29 12:37:18 PDT 2009

I am a new user of the current SD logging program and would appreciate help with a few questions after using SD in my first contest with this software.  { BTW, I had NO glitches - not even any "dupes".  I like this program! }

1.  What are the specific steps to take to change the "xxxxx.LOG" name to K8OZ.log?  { According to the instructions on p.14 of the SD Manual, I went into SDCheck and noticed the 9 files that were created.  I now need to change the name of the ".LOG" file, and then need to know how to submit the renamed file (K8OZ.LOG) to the CQWW Contest Desk. }

2.  Then, how do I attach the K8OZ.LOG file to an email and send to the CQWW Contest Desk?

3.  Finally, what steps need to be taken to print the various files ()dupe, rate, etc.)?

Will appreciate any help.

Thanks, es 73,

Jim,  K8OZ