[SD-User] SD Hang-up

G4FNL g4fnl at bubloz.demon.co.uk
Tue Jan 12 03:45:09 PST 2010

Mike

I have used various versions of SD and have something like you describe -
but in my case it's the usual Windows problem - where the CW is irregular. I
have this when using a pretty ancient laptop with no USB ports and using
Windows 98. (This set up also uses the parallel port to key the radio.)

However, with SD + Winkey (using a different PC running WinXP) and using the
same version of SD as you on Sunday myself, I had NO problems as you
describe - so I suggest that it may be your PC set up - or possibly RF
immunity problems?

73  Graham G4FNL